Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sheriff's House and Bug Sheriff ride at midday
Sheriff's House and Bug Sheriff
October 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Sheriff's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Secret Shed in the rear of the house. There you can discover Sheriff once again taping a scene from her last big film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome window!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to get in the queue with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this ride will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent princess meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 46".
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be free from high blood pressure, unstopable cluelessness, unstylish haircuts, or hip disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- There is a snazzy lounge just within this ride's leaders.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.