Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Shere's House and Stalk Shere attraction at midday
Shere's House and Stalk Shere
March 8, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Ten churros (according to "Streamlined Pylon" newsletter)
After you amble
through Shere's house, you'll happen upon his Studio Conservatory in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Shere while he is re-filming a scene from his celebrated film, an animated version of Bonnie and Clyde. Be sure to get his autograph!
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or liver, back, chest, fingernail, or immunological disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.