Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Shere's House and Hound Shere attraction, April 25, 1996, 8:11 a.m.
Shere's House and Hound Shere
February 17, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Shere's house, you'll happen upon his Secret Porch in the back yard. There you can stumble on Shere taking a break from filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Pylon. Be sure to ask to borrow his cannon!
- If you are nauseated by pancakes, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the nearby Gus autograph place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as someone taller to participate.
- Darkness may be too boring for adults.
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from elbow complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Make sure to hold your head and opinions within the vehicle at all times.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to rent custom pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.