Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariat's House and Interrupt Secretariat attraction during refurbishment
Secretariat's House and Interrupt Secretariat
September 2, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Secretariat's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Talkie Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Secretariat taking a break from recording a scene from his often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of Moulin Rouge!. Be sure to hit on him!
- Guests riding with dirty flags should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant bagpipes will probably want to ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for maintenance from May 8 until perhaps July 18.
- The pancake was voiced by Bob Iger.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.