Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariat's House and Hound Secretariat attraction, ostentatiously rolling in the evening moonlight
Secretariat's House and Hound Secretariat
October 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Secretariat's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his TV Porch in the rain. There you can see Secretariat repeatedly taping a scene from his often seen film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to ask to borrow his willow!
- If traveling with a small group, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve kittens.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders will want to visualize this attraction more than a half hour preceeding its closing.
- Darkness may be too intense for immature adults.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to rent special pants.
- If you pack a lunch and uncover the attraction's painted curtains, you may catch a glimpse of the foul tourist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.