Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariat's House and Hound Secretariat attraction, ostentatiously considered to be the finest counterfeit attraction at Disneyland
Secretariat's House and Hound Secretariat
March 20, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Secretariat's house, you'll be led to her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the back yard. There you can stumble on Secretariat finishing re-taping a scene from her most famous film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to hit on her!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers won't want to ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and glasses away from the other guests at significant times.
- This was Jessica Rabbit's least tolerated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your picture.