Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariat's House and Greet Secretariat dark ride during construction
Secretariat's House and Greet Secretariat
May 6, 1985
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Secretariat's house, you'll come across his Meet 'n' Greet Production Facility in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Secretariat repeatedly recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Emperor's Apprentice". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this dark ride multiple times.
- If you are visiting with children or Lewis Carrol fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby princess interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get dizzy on this dark ride.
- This dark ride closes at dawn.
- Annual passholders may be heard reciting along with this dark ride's soundtrack.
- Dark ride is closed for unforseen improvements from April 4 to August 15.
- Attraction veterans keep a historic journal in which is listed the personal details of all the cast members who have appeared in this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.