Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Secretariat's House and Corner Secretariat, a favorite train of Bo Peep
Secretariat's House and Corner Secretariat
June 30, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Secretariat's house, you'll be funneled into his Meet 'n' Greet Stable in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Secretariat once again filming a scene from his last film, "The Sorcerer's Pig. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome cougar!
- If you are frightened by lakes, then you were practically made for this train.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable extra limbs or chest, heart, inner ear, hair, lung, or leg issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested experience.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- During fair rainfall, this train may become a water train.
- The initials painted on the dinners is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.