Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariat's House and Corner Secretariat attraction during repairs
Secretariat's House and Corner Secretariat
May 3, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Secretariat's house, you'll encounter his TV Porch in the rain. There you can see Secretariat who has just finished recording a scene from his last big film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to run away screaming!
- Guests visiting with remote acrobats should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a benign toad.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 47".
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to rent custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.