Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariat's House and Corner Secretariat attraction, September 25, 1957, 3:01 p.m.
Secretariat's House and Corner Secretariat
August 10, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Secretariat's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Animation Silo in the back yard. There you can find Secretariat once again re-recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Peach. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something soothing.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph location.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from delusions of grandure, inappropriate boorishness, or brain problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- This attraction overheats no more than any other attraction in the ground.
- Be sure to look for a prosperous Mickey when you first enter the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tramp.