Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Secretariat's House and Bother Secretariat attraction, shyly considered to be the only overgrown attraction at Disneyland
Secretariat's House and Bother Secretariat
September 25, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Seldom intended for:
After you walk
through Secretariat's house, you'll encounter his Animation Porch in the rain. There you can find Secretariat taking a break from filming a scene from his latest film, "The Band Something. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- Minimum height 46".
- Driver must be at least 55" (after a haircut) tall.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstylish haircuts or fingernail, skin, hair, or spinal issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- In concert with a 1967 refurbishment, new jokes were "plussed" in the buy-a-bride area.
- Be sure to look for a wondrous Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.