Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scrooge's House and Seat Scrooge attraction at dusk
Scrooge's House and Seat Scrooge
June 17, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Scrooge's house, you'll come across his Film Shed in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Scrooge finishing re-recording a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to smile and say "hand"!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests may sing to your friends.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Dewey was once spotted pandering this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.