Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scrooge's House and Seat Scrooge dark ride during a moment of contemplation
Scrooge's House and Seat Scrooge
May 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Scrooge's house, you'll encounter his Film Barn in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Scrooge getting into character for re-filming a scene from his last big film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you experience this dark ride in the evening.
- After enjoying this dark ride, it's recommended that you try something that doesn't involve motorcars.
- During inclement weather, this dark ride may not be operating.
- No running or nudity encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and balloons within the vehicle at all times if you want to keep them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.