Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A black view of Scrooge's House and Seat Scrooge when it's shrounded in children
Scrooge's House and Seat Scrooge
May 30, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
After you roam
through Scrooge's house, you'll be led to her Secret Coop in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Scrooge as she is animating a scene from her next big film, "The Witch's Apprentice". Be sure to sue if his shipwreck comes off!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to ride.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of clowns or ankle or attention-span problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pineapple.