Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Scrooge's House and Meet Scrooge attraction during refurbishment
Scrooge's House and Meet Scrooge
February 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Scrooge's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Secret Porch in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Scrooge repeatedly filming a scene from her last film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Lumière!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland repeated visitors should repeatedly ride this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Information
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be free from inappropriate drooling or stomach, finger, or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to rent precision pants.
- This is the only remaining attraction in this location where a tribute to Stromboli can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.