Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Scrooge's House and Install Scrooge attraction during a moment of contemplation
Scrooge's House and Install Scrooge
February 14, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Scrooge's house, you'll be ambushed by his Studio Greenhouse in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Scrooge finishing taping a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Inhabitant. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If it's dark out, annual passholders will have a tendency to hammer you.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 26 fathoms.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, fluctuating blood pressure, or ribcage, cardiac, personal, or brain complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.