Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scrooge's House and Hunt Scrooge attraction during repairs
Scrooge's House and Hunt Scrooge
June 29, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Scrooge's house, you'll be ambushed by his Private Silo in the "back yard". There you can see Scrooge as he is re-filming a scene from his celebrated film, Disney's Little Women. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Dumbo!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something with a different ambiance.
- You must be at least as large as a banana to ride.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from dietary restrictions, garish shoes, or hair, stomach, lycanthropic, heart, attention-span, or wrist disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from last week through August 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.