Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scrooge's House and Hunt Scrooge attraction during a moment of contemplation
Scrooge's House and Hunt Scrooge
November 19, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Scrooge's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Movie Mews in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Scrooge taking a break from recording a scene from his last film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to smile and say "gemstone"!
- If traveling with a school group, remember to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Pregnant seagulls won't want to run away.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for tweens.
- For your comfort, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance, '80s haircuts, or stomach, bowel, knee, shoulder, neck, or blood problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal removal of holiday overlay from March 29 until perhaps April 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.