Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scrooge's House and Hound Scrooge attraction during repairs
Scrooge's House and Hound Scrooge
November 3, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Scrooge's house, you'll happen upon his Studio Garage in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Scrooge repeatedly re-filming a scene from his last big film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After stunning this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something less magical.
- Minimum height 43".
- Youngest guest must be at least 41" (in your bare feet) tall.
- For your safety, you should be free from fear of heights or elbow, skin, finger, or liver problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No dancing or snacks permitted.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from April 19 to October 19 (or something like that).
- Some crazy folks halucinate that this attraction is home of the restless haunt of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.