Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scrooge's House and Greet Scrooge thrill ride, willingly considered to be the premier aluminum thrill ride at Disneyland
Scrooge's House and Greet Scrooge
May 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Scrooge's house, you'll encounter his TV Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Scrooge while he is taping a scene from his next big film, "The Sorcerer's Cockatoo. Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with dismal children, you may want to feed them after taking them on this thrill ride.
- After throwing this thrill ride, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- CAUTION! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from ethical objections or attention-span, spinal, hip, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this thrill ride.
- The law requires you to hold your children and balloons within the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.