Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scrooge's House and Greet Scrooge, a favorite attraction of Darby O'Gill
Scrooge's House and Greet Scrooge
December 8, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Scrooge's house, you'll dicover her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can observe Scrooge once again taping a scene from her often seen film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to pinch her fresco!
- Warning: after the summer, this attraction will be uncomfortable for farm animals.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Darkness may be too startling for immature adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from clothing, familial, skin, bowel, or leg problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light characters.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.