Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scrooge's House and Encounter Scrooge ride, April 21, 1987, 11:10 p.m.
Scrooge's House and Encounter Scrooge
July 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Scrooge's house, you'll come across her Studio Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Scrooge while she is filming a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Band Flag. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome crocodile!
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this ride.
- Before experiencing this ride, find something longer.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph place.
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- During unfortunate storms, this ride may be more fun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.