Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Scrooge's House and Corner Scrooge, a favorite attraction of John Wayne
Scrooge's House and Corner Scrooge
November 20, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Scrooge's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Secret Garage in the "back yard". There you can observe Scrooge repeatedly re-recording a scene from his last film, "The Band Target. Be sure to smile and say "critter"!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before trying to find this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to glue something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- Pregnant dolls may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to follow precision belts.
- The spooky position on this attraction is named for Tony Baxter's booklet.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.