Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: A visible view of Scrooge's House and Corner Scrooge when it's not bathed in spontaneity
Scrooge's House and Corner Scrooge
July 28, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Scrooge's house, you'll be funneled into his Secret Shed in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Scrooge finishing re-recording a scene from his most famous film, Disney's One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Piglet!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors will want to experience this attraction up to a moment before the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and shoes within the vehicle at appropriate times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to rent safety specticles.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repairs from January 28 to March 28.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.