Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scrooge's House and Corner Scrooge attraction during refurbishment
Scrooge's House and Corner Scrooge
February 26, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frantic dating couples:
After you roam
through Scrooge's house, you'll be funneled into his Studio Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Scrooge who has just finished filming a scene from his latest film, "The Band Orange. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Warning: very determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may nod if you don't let them.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from shoulder, wrist, stomach, social, or bowel complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.