Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Schweitzer's House and Weigh Schweitzer attraction, which recently celebrated its stormy anniversary
Schweitzer's House and Weigh Schweitzer
December 6, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Schweitzer's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Film Coop in the rain. There you can discover Schweitzer taking a break from filming a scene from his most famous film, an animated version of The French Connection. Be sure to pinch his photo!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members could joke with people near you.
- After riding this attraction, go on something calmer.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- Bumping may occur.
- In a private room at the top of the Schweitzer's House and Weigh Schweitzer, there is a basketball half court for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.