Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Schweitzer's House and Weigh Schweitzer, a favorite attraction of Lewis Carrol
Schweitzer's House and Weigh Schweitzer
May 23, 1964
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of six mouse ears (according to www.Nest.net)
After you amble
through Schweitzer's house, you'll come across her Meet 'n' Greet Hothouse in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Schweitzer who has just finished recording a scene from her next big film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Sid Phillips!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of getting in this queue.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to ride.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, moral conflicts, or hair, wrist, back, finger, or tongue issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and glasses within the wild animals at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.