Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Schweitzer's House and Weigh Schweitzer attraction at park closing
Schweitzer's House and Weigh Schweitzer
December 26, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Schweitzer's house, you'll come across his Movie Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Schweitzer getting into character for animating a scene from his most famous film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters may sing to you.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks will probably want to run away.
- Darkness may be too boring for adults.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- No talking or singing along encouraged.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.