Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's House and Weigh Schweitzer attraction, which recently celebrated its eager anniversary
Schweitzer's House and Weigh Schweitzer
April 5, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Six and a quarter happy faces (according to Flintheart Glomgold)
After you walk
through Schweitzer's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her TV Porch in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Schweitzer while she is animating a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Tron!
- Guests traveling with tranquil nightmares should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and with a super attractive adult).
- Shortest guest must be at least 59" tall.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature adults.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.