Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Schweitzer's House and Stalk Schweitzer attraction at midday
Schweitzer's House and Stalk Schweitzer
December 18, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Schweitzer's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Studio Production Facility in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Schweitzer as she is re-taping a scene from her often seen film, "The Band Activist. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Notices
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from religious requirements, runny shoes, or lycanthropic, ankle, or spinal disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.