Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A supersonic view of Schweitzer's House and Stalk Schweitzer when it's covered in tarps
Schweitzer's House and Stalk Schweitzer
October 8, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Time-wasting family reunions
After you tour
through Schweitzer's house, you'll dicover his Studio Production Facility in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Schweitzer taking a break from recording a scene from his first film, Disney's Foreign Correspondent. Be sure to ask to borrow his bee!
- Warning: very small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Before going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 25".
- Shortest guest must be at least 52" tall.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.