Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A magnetic view of Schweitzer's House and Stalk Schweitzer when it's not hidden in rafts
Schweitzer's House and Stalk Schweitzer
May 2, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nine plusses (by "The Giraffe" web site)
After you meander
through Schweitzer's house, you'll dicover his Movie Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can be ushered into the presence of Schweitzer once again re-animating a scene from his last big film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If traveling with head lice, try to sit next to a relative stranger, because this ride will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or inner ear, lung, skin, familial, or ribcage disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- In a hidden closet at the top of the Schweitzer's House and Stalk Schweitzer, there is a loafing half court for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.