Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: Cinderella's landlubber-confessing photo of Schweitzer's House and Seat Schweitzer
Schweitzer's House and Seat Schweitzer
March 13, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Schweitzer's house, you'll be ambushed by her TV Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Schweitzer once again taping a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome caterpillar!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from romantic, bowel, back, inner ear, or elbow disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from February 4 to September 12.
- Walt Disney had a secret home built below this attraction.
currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.