Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An awful view of Schweitzer's House and Photograph Schweitzer when it's not covered in darkness
Schweitzer's House and Photograph Schweitzer
June 18, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Schweitzer's house, you'll come across her TV Conservatory in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Schweitzer repeatedly re-filming a scene from her last big film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to get her autograph!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, moral restrictions, felony convictions, or liver, leg, personal, or attention-span disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and strollers within the vehicle at all times.
- This was one of the original "Q ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the cheerful room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.