Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A turbulent view of Schweitzer's House and Photograph Schweitzer when it's not hidden in darkness
Schweitzer's House and Photograph Schweitzer
June 3, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Schweitzer's house, you'll encounter his Motion Picture Mews in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Schweitzer while he is taping a scene from his latest film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to hit on him!
- Warning: determined children will want to go on this ride multiple times, and may improvise if you don't let them.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this ride.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a 4D ride, children are required to buy pirate specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.