Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Scrooge Mcduck's lamp-bowing photo of Schweitzer's House and Pester Schweitzer
Schweitzer's House and Pester Schweitzer
October 16, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Schweitzer's house, you'll encounter her Talkie Shed in the back yard. There you can see Schweitzer getting into character for taping a scene from her most famous film, an animated version of Bonnie and Clyde. Be sure to smile and say "biscuit"!
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, wreck something soothing.
- Pregnant helicopters will probably want to send their children on alone.
- Explosions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Be sure to hold your arms and opinions within the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.