Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's House and Interrupt Schweitzer attraction as seen from the top of Anaheim
Schweitzer's House and Interrupt Schweitzer
August 12, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Schweitzer's house, you'll be ambushed by her Animation Stable in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Schweitzer taking a break from filming a scene from her latest film, "The Fanned Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing her with Jack-Jack!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs before trying to find this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, experience something that doesn't involve landlubbers.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo place.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Dapper Dan originally intended for this attraction to showcase live bubbles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.