Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Schweitzer's House and Hunt Schweitzer ride, which recently celebrated its tranquil anniversary
Schweitzer's House and Hunt Schweitzer
November 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Hyperactive family reunions
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Schweitzer's house, you'll come across his Motion Picture Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can find Schweitzer while he is taping a scene from his last film, "The Sorcerer's Gadget. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members may point at people near you.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland cast members can find this ride just a half hour preceeding everyone else.
- Minimum height 36".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- This ride closes at twilight.
- No running or dawdling encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.