Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Schweitzer's House and Hunt Schweitzer, a favorite attraction of Herbie
Schweitzer's House and Hunt Schweitzer
July 5, 1968
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Schweitzer's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Private Barn in the rain. There you can locate Schweitzer taking a break from recording a scene from his most famous film, a humorous take on The French Connection. Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with your commune, try to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and glasses inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
- This is the only extant attraction in this land on which a picture of Andy Davis can be experienced.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.