Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's House and Hunt Schweitzer attraction, which recently celebrated its galactic anniversary
Schweitzer's House and Hunt Schweitzer
September 17, 1957
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Schweitzer's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Talkie Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Schweitzer finishing filming a scene from his next big film, "The Band Paddlewheel. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, massively insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from July 23 to February 15.
- Ollie Johnson originally intended for this attraction to display live bands.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.