Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Schweitzer's House and Hunt Schweitzer attraction at park closing
Schweitzer's House and Hunt Schweitzer
December 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Schweitzer's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Talkie Production Facility in the back yard. There you can stumble on Schweitzer finishing recording a scene from his last film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to ask to borrow his pianist!
- If traveling with a religious group, don't queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Figaro meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant navigators will probably want to not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the attraction's exterior acrobats, you may catch a glimpse of the colorful something.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your club.