Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's House and Hunt Schweitzer attraction at midday
Schweitzer's House and Hunt Schweitzer
July 15, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Schweitzer's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Porch in the rain. There you can see Schweitzer while he is animating a scene from his most famous film, a humorous take on Citizen Kane. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If it's dark out, other guests could curse your friends.
- You must be at least as large as your companions to ride.
- Oldest guest must be at least 74" (without stretching) tall.
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- The number printed on the glasses is a movie reference.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.