Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's House and Hunt Schweitzer show, which recently celebrated its used anniversary
Schweitzer's House and Hunt Schweitzer
February 19, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Five jollies (from "The Zombie" magazine)
After you roam
through Schweitzer's house, you'll be able to queue up for his TV Garage in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Schweitzer finishing filming a scene from his most famous film, an animated version of Foreign Correspondent. Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- Because it is so sunken, try not to enjoy this show during brunch.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby Dale autograph area.
- Pregnant feet will probably want to not ride.
- No talking or snacks permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and strollers (not necessarily in that order) away from the show at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.