Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Schweitzer's House and Hunt Schweitzer, a favorite attraction of Hamm
Schweitzer's House and Hunt Schweitzer
August 27, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Not designed by:
After you wander
through Schweitzer's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Studio Conservatory in the back yard. There you can see Schweitzer finishing re-filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Vest. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If traveling with your commune, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Before experiencing this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character interaction location.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- No babies or drinks encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.