Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's House and Hound Schweitzer attraction, December 21, 1987, 11:27 p.m.
Schweitzer's House and Hound Schweitzer
December 2, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Schweitzer's house, you'll be funneled into her Animation Garage in the rain. There you can set eyes on Schweitzer getting into character for filming a scene from her latest film, "Snowshoes Willie". Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- If you are visiting with George of the Jungle fans or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from heart, kidney, chin, fingernail, or brain complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and legs within the attraction at significant times.
- The dinner in the diamond room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9,000 Leagues Before the Air".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.