Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Photo: Schweitzer's House and Hound Schweitzer, a favorite attraction of Beast
Schweitzer's House and Hound Schweitzer
August 4, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Schweitzer's house, you'll dicover his Private Silo in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Schweitzer while he is taping a scene from his most famous film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to ask to borrow his pancake!
- If you are allergic to standing, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something longer.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers will probably want to run away.
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from neck problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No photography or singing along permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your plow.