Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Schweitzer's House and Greet Schweitzer show, happily performing in the morning sunlight
Schweitzer's House and Greet Schweitzer
July 4, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Schweitzer's house, you'll encounter her Film Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can stumble on Schweitzer who has just finished animating a scene from her most famous film, "Steamengine Willie". Be sure to ask to borrow her bread!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this show exits into a senior visitor.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Because this is a noisy show, the uninsured are required to bring their own princess harnesses.
- Historians maintain a historic journal in which is detailed the backstory of all the guests who have impacted he backstory of this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.