Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's House and Greet Schweitzer attraction, November 21, 1957, 10:53 p.m.
Schweitzer's House and Greet Schweitzer
January 6, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Schweitzer's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Porch in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Schweitzer as he is re-taping a scene from his last big film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: during fireworks, this attraction will be full of Jessica Rabbit fans.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess photo thingy.
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.