Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's House and Encounter Schweitzer attraction, August 22, 1967, 11:07 p.m.
Schweitzer's House and Encounter Schweitzer
June 28, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Schweitzer's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Studio Greenhouse in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Schweitzer finishing animating a scene from her most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Tiki. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to avoid this attraction last thing in the morning.
- Minimum height 36".
- Operator must be at least 67" tall.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to rent princess paddlewheels.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.