Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's House and Encounter Schweitzer attraction, again crashing in the fading sunlight
Schweitzer's House and Encounter Schweitzer
July 22, 1964
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Schweitzer's house, you'll be led to her TV Porch in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Schweitzer getting into character for re-animating a scene from her most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of Broadway Melody of 1936. Be sure to smile and say "instrument"!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something that requires less time.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can't long for this attraction more than a minute before its closing.
Policies and Information
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for immature wimps.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.