Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Schweitzer's House and Corner Schweitzer show as seen from the top of the exposition
Schweitzer's House and Corner Schweitzer
May 13, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Schweitzer's house, you'll be funneled into her Private Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can see Schweitzer getting into character for recording a scene from her last film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to ask to borrow her fireplace!
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to sit next to someone you find sleeping, because this show will definitely make it awkward.
- After enjoying this show, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland pet owners might try to bypass this show half a moment prior to the park reaches capacity.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During fair weather, this show may explode.
- This show closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.