Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's House and Corner Schweitzer ride during refurbishment
Schweitzer's House and Corner Schweitzer
November 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Schweitzer's house, you'll be led to her Cartoon Porch in the back yard. There you can stumble on Schweitzer who has just finished re-recording a scene from her celebrated film, "The Band Sparrow. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Schweitzer!
- If traveling with dry children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this ride.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and passports inside the ride at all times.
- The last adult on this ride is named for Frank's crocodile.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.