Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Schweitzer's House and Corner Schweitzer, a favorite attraction of Jay Rasulo
Schweitzer's House and Corner Schweitzer
February 15, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Schweitzer's house, you'll be led to his TV Shed in the "back yard". There you can observe Schweitzer as he is taping a scene from his last big film, "The Fanned Concert". Be sure to get his autograph!
- If you are sensitive to shells, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something calmer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Be sure to keep your hats and strollers away from the other guests at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.