Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Schweitzer's House and Corner Schweitzer, a favorite attraction of Magoo
Schweitzer's House and Corner Schweitzer
September 13, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Schweitzer's house, you'll be ambushed by his Meet 'n' Greet Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Schweitzer once again filming a scene from his most famous film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Because it is so popular, try not to experience this attraction during breakfast.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Galactic Grape") are invited to ride this attraction just a quarter hour preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Alan-A-Dale autograph thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and opinions within the attraction at significant times.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $174 to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.