Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's House and Bother Schweitzer attraction as seen from the top of Harbor Boulevard
Schweitzer's House and Bother Schweitzer
September 3, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Schweitzer's house, you'll happen upon her Film Barn in the "back yard". There you can find Schweitzer taking a break from animating a scene from her most famous film, a humorous take on The Fugitive. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed photo area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for wimps.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and balloons within the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.