Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Schweitzer's House and Bother Schweitzer attraction at park opening
Schweitzer's House and Bother Schweitzer
April 30, 1982
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Schweitzer's house, you'll be led to his Private Stable in the rear of the house. There you can observe Schweitzer repeatedly recording a scene from his last film, a shot-for-shot remake of Rain Man. Be sure to ask to borrow his tree!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for tweens.
- The fox in the orb room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9 Leagues Outside the Tauntaun".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.