Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scar's House and Photograph Scar attraction during construction
Scar's House and Photograph Scar
September 11, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Scar's house, you'll come across his Cartoon Coop in the rear of the house. There you can find Scar as he is animating a scene from his latest film, a musical re-imagining of Citizen Kane. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: very determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for wimps.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.