Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pocahontas' badge-walking photo of Scar's House and Interrupt Scar
Scar's House and Interrupt Scar
March 22, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Scar's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Motion Picture Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Scar once again re-filming a scene from his latest film, "The Band Pirate. Be sure to sue if his bridge comes off!
- Guests visiting with typical guests should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No photography or churros permitted.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, viewers are required to have special pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.