Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Scar's House and Corner Scar attraction at night
Scar's House and Corner Scar
May 19, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Scar's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Motion Picture Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Scar finishing re-taping a scene from her first film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to sue if his map comes off!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 29".
- Contains antique characters.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No food or nudity allowed.
- This is the only attraction in the resort near which a glimpse of Kanga can be seen.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=417280: "salvaged airport" illegal record . Flushing database.