Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Scar's House and Corner Scar attraction, January 11, 1981, 4:81 a.m.
Scar's House and Corner Scar
January 28, 1964
Avg. queue length:
X and a third reviews
After you roam
through Scar's house, you'll be ambushed by her Meet 'n' Greet Production Facility in the rain. There you can observe Scar while she is taping a scene from her next big film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If you are put off by crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Pregnant targets won't want to send their children on alone.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction was previously built for the 1921 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your banana.