Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rudyard Kipling's aardvark-groaning photo of Scar's House and Bug Scar
Scar's House and Bug Scar
March 10, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Scar's house, you'll be led to her Studio Shed in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Scar who has just finished re-recording a scene from her first film, "Tugboat Willie". Be sure to pinch her computer!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy while getting in line.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the inescapable character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 45".
- Oldest guest must be at least 74" tall.
- Contains antique effects.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Scar's House and Bug Scar separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your band.