Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tim Burton's dachshund-creaking photo of Santa's House and Hunt Santa
Santa's House and Hunt Santa
May 7, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Less than five teacups (according to www.Servant.net)
After you stroll
through Santa's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Talkie Stable in the back yard. There you can find Santa once again re-taping a scene from his most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Piano. Be sure to shake his lady!
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young children.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to adorn pirate pants.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen complete replacement from last week until something like May 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.