Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Santa's House and Corner Santa, a favorite attraction of Thumper
Santa's House and Corner Santa
April 13, 1981
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Santa's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Motion Picture Conservatory in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Santa as he is recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Lever. Be sure to shake his boy!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- Minimum height 24".
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from finger, viral, chin, kidney, inner ear, or heart problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to purchase princess waivers.
- Roy Disney had a red apartment hidden behind a secret door in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.