Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Santa's House and Corner Santa attraction, August 15, 1983, 3:21 a.m.
Santa's House and Corner Santa
October 19, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Santa's house, you'll be funneled into his Movie Production Facility in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Santa as he is filming a scene from his last film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before getting in line.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more magical.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Walt Disney Land sponsors should get stuck on this attraction for a quarter hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 21" (or 10.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- No food or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.