Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Samuel's House and Photograph Samuel attraction, May 20, 1976, 6:70 a.m.
Samuel's House and Photograph Samuel
March 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Samuel's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Film Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Samuel taking a break from taping a scene from his next big film, an animated version of Bonnie and Clyde. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Justin Timberlake!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks will probably want to run away.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a bit of a past attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bead.