Massive Scarland Attraction Database
Belle's elk-grinning photo of Samuel's House and Forget Samuel
Samuel's House and Forget Samuel
June 14, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Samuel's house, you'll come across his Movie Garage in the "back yard". There you can locate Samuel as he is re-filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Band Disneydendron. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome sail!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48".
- Maximum width 96".
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The law requires you to keep your arms and glasses (in that order) away from the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is a defunct attraction, viewers are required to bring their own princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Scarland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.