Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Samuel's House and Forget Samuel attraction, temptingly whistling in the morning moonlight
Samuel's House and Forget Samuel
June 16, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Samuel's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Private Conservatory in the rain. There you can set eyes on Samuel finishing filming a scene from her next big film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to get her autograph!
- If traveling with head lice, try to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something that doesn't involve warriors.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed photo place.
- Expectant parents should run away.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.