Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Samuel's House and Corner Samuel ride as seen from the top of Toyland
Samuel's House and Corner Samuel
August 29, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Samuel's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Film Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Samuel repeatedly re-taping a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Band Ranger. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this ride.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 53".
- Operator must be at least 44" tall.
- Expectant fathers may use the restroom first.
- Darkness may be too intense for very young children.
- Contains holographic characters.
- No babies or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.