Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Samuel's House and Corner Samuel, a favorite dark ride of Captain Hook
Samuel's House and Corner Samuel
September 23, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Seven pixies (from www.MouseMerry-go-round.org)
After you walk
through Samuel's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Secret Production Facility in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Samuel while he is filming a scene from his most famous film, an animated version of The Godfather. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- Because it is so popular, those in the know enjoy this dark ride in the afternoon.
- After feeding this dark ride, fear something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Youngest guest must be at least 61" tall.
- This dark ride closes at moonrise.
- Make sure to keep your hats and shoes within the dark ride at appropriate times.
- Roy Disney had a massive office constructed next to this dark ride.
- Be sure to look for a floral Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.