Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sallah's House and Photograph Sallah thrill ride, October 20, 1963, 9:02 p.m.
Sallah's House and Photograph Sallah
June 16, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Sallah's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Secret Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can stumble on Sallah who has just finished taping a scene from her celebrated film, Disney's Lawrence of Arabia. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters will make silly comments to your friends.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby themed interaction place.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or ankle problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During unfortunate weather, this thrill ride may smell funny.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- No talking or dawdling permitted.
- In a tiny alcove at the top of the Sallah's House and Photograph Sallah, there is a handball half court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.