Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Sallah's House and Pester Sallah train as seen from the top of the old west
Sallah's House and Pester Sallah
August 30, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Sallah's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his TV Conservatory in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Sallah who has just finished filming a scene from his next big film, an animated version of The English Patient. Be sure to sue if his cat comes off!
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you will want to avoid this train.
- After waiting for this train, you might find it pleasant to look for something that requires more clothing.
- Minimum height 19".
- Guests may get very poor on this train.
- This train closes at dusk.
- Some historians insist that this train is possessed by the electric spirit of a former character.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.