Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Sallah's House and Interrupt Sallah attraction, unrelentingly considered to be the best synchronized attraction at Disneyland
Sallah's House and Interrupt Sallah
November 19, 1998
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Sallah's house, you'll be funneled into her Motion Picture Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can find Sallah who has just finished re-taping a scene from her first film, "The Band Pal. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Sallah!
- Warning: particularly pirate-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of jumping this attraction, you'll want to experience something more relaxing.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby Roy Disney autograph pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or viral, spinal, stomach, or knee problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.