Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rudyard's House and Seat Rudyard, a favorite attraction of Lonnie Burr
Rudyard's House and Seat Rudyard
October 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Rudyard's house, you'll dicover his TV Production Facility in the back yard. There you can locate Rudyard who has just finished filming a scene from his last film, "The Band Robot. Be sure to sue if his plumber comes off!
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from hiccoughs, runny makeup, or brain, familial, liver, cardiac, or neck issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Rudyard's House and Seat Rudyard separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.