Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rudyard's House and Interrupt Rudyard attraction as seen from the top of Narnia
Rudyard's House and Interrupt Rudyard
January 1, 2004
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Rudyard's house, you'll encounter her Animation Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can find Rudyard as she is filming a scene from her over-familiar film, "Steamboat Filly". Be sure to hit on her!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Abraham Lincoln interaction place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from religious objections or bowel, kidney, lycanthropic, or shoulder complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imaginary characters.
- No photography or churros permitted.
- Willie The Giant had a private apartment built next to this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.