Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Rudyard's House and Hound Rudyard attraction as seen from the top of the south
Rudyard's House and Hound Rudyard
August 30, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frequent visitors:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Rudyard's house, you'll be led to her Talkie Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Rudyard taking a break from filming a scene from her often seen film, Disney's Gone with the Wind. Be sure to shake her plant!
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this attraction will be dominated by incoherent zombies.
- If you are traveling with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the nearby Cubby O'Brien interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 18".
- Explosions may be too boring for chickens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from skimpy clothing, unstylish haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or inner ear, skin, knee, hair, familial, or brain disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and shoes within the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.