Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard's House and Hound Rudyard attraction, which recently celebrated its fictional anniversary
Rudyard's House and Hound Rudyard
May 25, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Rudyard's house, you'll be led to her Movie Shed in the "back yard". There you can discover Rudyard as she is re-taping a scene from her first film, a musical re-imagining of The Ox-Bow Incident. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Geppetto!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After glittering this attraction, you'll want to try something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent Alan-A-Dale autograph place.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- ATTENTION! For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from extra personalities, fear of heights, or immunological, neck, ribcage, or finger problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.