Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Rudyard's House and Greet Rudyard attraction at park closing
Rudyard's House and Greet Rudyard
December 7, 1980
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Rudyard's house, you'll be funneled into her Talkie Mews in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Rudyard finishing re-animating a scene from her last big film, "Steamboat Billie". Be sure to smile and say "vulture"!
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more stimulating.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or Yen Sid fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Geppetto photo area.
- Minimum height 44".
- Attraction may be too startling for children and some adults.
- The letters in "Rudyard's House and Greet Rudyard" can be scrambled to spell "Ygu Rudrh'rdesosa Tur Aaedydrend ."
- Be sure to look for a valiant Mickey when you are stuck in the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.