Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rudyard's House and Encounter Rudyard attraction at a distance
Rudyard's House and Encounter Rudyard
October 9, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Rudyard's house, you'll be funneled into his Movie Silo in the "back yard". There you can discover Rudyard as he is filming a scene from his celebrated film, "Steamboat Lilly". Be sure to pinch his leopard!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland V.I.P.s can find this attraction half a minute preceeding more important people.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Some cast members insist that this attraction is home of the restless spirit of a former orange tree.
- Be sure to look for a difficult Mickey when you leave the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.