Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rudyard's House and Bug Rudyard attraction as seen from the top of the exposition
Rudyard's House and Bug Rudyard
May 27, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears
After you meander
through Rudyard's house, you'll be funneled into her TV Mews in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Rudyard as she is filming a scene from her first film, "The Band Man. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of Shriners.
- Minimum height 20".
- WARNING! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from lung, romantic, or hip disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling experiment's overly child-friendly queue.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to rent safety glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your chicken.