Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy's House and Seat Roy attraction, temptingly living in the fading sunlight
Roy's House and Seat Roy
October 14, 1999
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Roy's house, you'll dicover his Private Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Roy taking a break from animating a scene from his next big film, "The Broom's Apprentice". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If you are allergic to movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After deceiving this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less magical.
- If you are traveling with Barbie fans or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is the last of the few attractions that has not been sponsored since the land began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.