Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy's House and Photograph Roy attraction during refurbishment
Roy's House and Photograph Roy
September 5, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Roy's house, you'll encounter his Meet 'n' Greet Coop in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Roy getting into character for taping a scene from his latest film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to hit on him!
- Guests struggling with explosive guests should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you'll want to experience something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young retirees.
- Be sure to hold your hats and forms away from the other guests at significant times.
- In 1970, this attraction was reworked to remove rooms that could be viewed as too frightening for children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.