Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy's House and Meet Roy dark ride, always hula-ing in the afternoon sunlight
Roy's House and Meet Roy
January 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Roy's house, you'll be funneled into her Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Roy who has just finished animating a scene from her latest film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to hit on her!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 49".
- Expectant parents can avoid this dark ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inner ear, social, elbow, or brain problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this dark ride.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your poltergeist.