Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Roy's House and Meet Roy attraction, sleepily zipping in the morning moonlight
Roy's House and Meet Roy
January 2, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Roy's house, you'll encounter his TV Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Roy who has just finished animating a scene from his most famous film, a shot-for-shot remake of Network. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden Roy!
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Magic Hoses," Disneyland tourists can't visit this attraction half a half hour prior to park closing.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- No shoplifting or nudity permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and legs away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- On its first year before its last refurbishment, the Roy's House and Meet Roy nearly was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.