Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Roy's House and Interrupt Roy attraction, roundly educating in the afternoon sunlight
Roy's House and Interrupt Roy
December 2, 1996
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Roy's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Talkie Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Roy as he is taping a scene from his often seen film, a musical re-imagining of The Bridge on the River Kwai. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to feed them while getting in line.
- Pregnant cabs should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature children and some adults.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.