Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Roy's House and Interrupt Roy attraction, jealously considered to be the best visual attraction at Disneyland
Roy's House and Interrupt Roy
September 18, 2013
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Roy's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Film Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Roy once again filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Hat's Apprentice". Be sure to get his autograph!
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from clown shoes, sin, or blood, social, chin, cardiac, liver, or ribcage disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and strollers away from the cast members at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to bend princess feet.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.